We offer many of our courses asynchronously on our online archive. These prerecorded sessions can be accessed and viewed at your convenience and are an excellent alternative to those who cannot attend the scheduled training sessions. You must login with your PID/Password to view the following tutorials and sessions.
Please note: Research Administrator Level I & II program and all related courses are not available at this time.
- Compensation Compliance Under Uniform Guidance – Where Are We Now?
- Compliance and Uniform Guidance
- Data Security for the Research Administrator
- Financial Compliance: Cost Transfers: Minimizing the Need, Monitoring the Process and Managing the Risk
- Foreign Influence Requirements Roundup: Agency by Agency Current Expectations Plus a Sneak Peek at What We Think is Coming
- How to Audit-Proof Your Department
- Intellectual Property: Know the Basics as it Applies to Research Administration
- Introduction to Virginia Tech's Proposal Submission Process
- Managing Sponsored Research Risk in an International Environment
- Navigating the Revisions to the UG
- NCURA Webinar: Additional Content for NCURA’s Compliance and the Uniform Guidance
- NCURA Webinar: Research Administration in a Time of Disruption Part 1
- NCURA Webinar: Research Administration in a Time of Disruption Part 2
- Paving the Way for Others-Succession Planning, Coaching, Mentoring and Sponsorship
- Post-Award Essentials
- Rules and Regulations: Where Does It Say We Have To Do That?
- SciENcv Training
- Subawards and Subrecipient Monitoring Webinar
- The New Era of Effort Reporting