This web site serves as a resource to the Virginia Tech research community for proposal development.
This site contains:
- Links to resources
- Online sessions specific to proposal and grant-writing
- Supplementary information regarding sponsor requirements.
This site will be enhanced during the Spring 2017 semester. For questions and suggestions, please contact:
Beth Tranter, Associate Vice President for Research Planning
Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
NIH Funding Opportunities (Notices, PA, RFA)
- Notice of Change to PAR-16-189 "Paul Calabresi Career Development Award for Clinical Oncology (K12)" Regarding Eligibility of Clinical Residents for Appointments as NCI's K12 Scholars
- Notice of Participation of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) in PA-17-091 Fertility Status as a Marker for Overall Health (R01)
- Notice of Participation of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) in PA-17-092 Fertility Status as a Marker for Overall Health (R21)
Research Development & Grant Writing News
Published by Academic Research Funding Strategies, LLC - monthly newsletter can be shared with all faculty, staff and students at VT.
- Go to RDGN Web Site (Requires PID/Password to view).